Abattis Bioceuticals Corp. (OTC Pink:ATTBF)Detailed Quote
Abattis is a specialty biotechnology company with capabilities through its wholly owned subsidiaries of cultivating, licensing and marketing proprietary ingredients, bio-similar compounds, patented equipment and consulting services to medicinal markets in North America. The company is positioned to capitalize on the fast growing trend toward marijuana legalization in the United States and for medicinal use in Canada and international jurisdictions by supplying and partnering with companies to employ its vertical cultivation systems, extraction equipment/technology, and strategic marketing support to licensed growers. The company also has an extensive pipeline of high-quality products and Intellectual Property for the rapidly expanding botanical drug market. We follow strict Standard Operating Protocols and adhere to the Law’s of Canada and Foreign Jurisdictions. For more information, visit the Company’s website at http://www.abattis.com/.
- Abattis Announces Successful Completion of Acquisition of Green Tree Therapeutics
- Abattis Enters Cannabinoid-Infused Beverages Market in a Big Way
- Abattis Partners with Vancouver-Based Craft Brewer to Develop Hemp-Infused, Cannabinoid-Rich, THC-Free Craft Beer
- Abattis Enters Into Definitive Agreement to Acquire Green Tree Therapeutics
- Abattis Announces LOI for Partnership with Alliance of Beverage Licensees
Around the Web
- Abattis Announces CannaNUMUS Achievement of Second Milestone
- Abattis Looks to Leverage Crypto for Cannabis M&A — CFN Media
- Abattis awarded a Mitacs grant for R&D of nanoemulsified cannabinoid-rich hemp oil in conjunction with food scientists from the University of British Columbia
- Abattis Provides Corporate Updates
- Abattis Completes Investment in CannaNUMUS Blockchain and Announces CannaNUMUS’s Achievement of a Significant Milestone
Follow Us on Social Media
Cannabis Financial Network (CannabisFN) is brought to you by TDM Financial, a financial media group and owner of SECFilings.com with over a decade of experience educating the markets, profiling public and private companies, and developing specific investor audiences. CannabisFN is the largest dedicated financial network covering the cannabis and medical marijuana (MMJ) industries and publishes industry news, thought leader and executive interviews, and stories on the fluid business and regulatory environment while serving as a leading corporate communications platform for companies operating in the industry.
Disclaimer: Except for the historical information presented herein, matters discussed in this article contain forward-looking statements that are subject to certain risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such statements. Emerging Growth LLC dba TDM Financial, which owns CannabisFN, is not registered with any financial or securities regulatory authority, and does not provide nor claims to provide investment advice or recommendations to readers of this release. Emerging Growth LLC dba TDM Financial, which owns CannabisFN, may from time to time have a position in the securities mentioned herein and will increase or decrease such positions without notice. For making specific investment decisions, readers should seek their own advice and that of their own professional advisers. Emerging Growth LLC dba TDM Financial, which owns CannabisFN, may be compensated for its Services in the form of cash-based and/or equity- based compensation in the companies it writes about, or a combination of the two. For full disclosure please visit: http://www.cannabisfn.com/legal-disclaimer/.