Agritek Holdings, Inc. (OTCQB: AGTK)Detailed Quote
Agritek Holdings, Inc. (www.Agritekholdings.com), a fully reporting Company and pioneer within the medicinal marijuana space provides innovative patient and agricultural solutions seeks to be the leader in Compassionate Care Technology for the medicinal marijuana industry. Through it’s wholly owned subsidiary, Prohibition Products, Inc, Agritek has a complete line of vaporizers specifically for herbal concentrates. Agritek Holdings provides real estate management and health and wellness product lines including through its wholly owned subsidiary Agritek Venture Holdings Inc. Agritek does not directly grow, harvest, or distribute or sell cannabis or any substances that violate United States law or the Controlled Substances Act, nor does it intend to do so in the future.
About Justin Braune, CEO
Mr. Braune graduated from the United States Naval Academy with a Bachelors of Science degree in Electrical Engineering and was commissioned as an Officer in the United States Navy. After earning his masters in Nuclear Engineering, Mr. Braune operated the nuclear reactors onboard the USS Ronald Reagan aircraft carrier. Following his ten year term in the Navy, Mr. Braune completed his MBA at the University of Southern California, Marshall School of Business. Mr. Braune has vast experience in the field of semiconductor sales. His sales experience led him to eventually run the sales floor of Lear Capital, one of the largest financial institutions focused on precious metals. While working with Lear Capital, Justin Braune partnered with primary investors of Vapor Wild and FLiP (Flavor Infused Pod), two of the fastest growing companies within the medicinal cannabis vaporizer and e-cigarette vaping industry. During his term as COO, Justin developed deep relationships in the manufacturing, marketing, product development, sales, and major influencers for both industries.
- Agritek (AGTK) Launches Joint Venture for Hemp Production & Research
- Canna Security America: The Gold Standard for Cannabis Security Systems
- Marijuana Software: A High Margin Play on the Industry
- Cannabis Chemistry: A Look at Vape Holdings’ Scientific Approach
- Agritek Signs Deal for New 22,000 Sq. Ft. Cultivation Facility in Vegas
Around the Web
- Agritek Holdings, Inc. Announces Filing of Extension for Quarterly Report and Purchase of Licensed Manufacturing Facility in San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Agritek Holdings, Inc. Announces Proposed Purchase Agreement for Licensed Cannabis Cultivation and Manufacturing Facility in San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Agritek Holdings Inc. Announces Reverse Stock Split in Preparation for Proposed Uplisting To National Markets And OTCQB
- Agritek Holdings, Inc. Announces CEO Webcast Interview with Uptick Newswire Discussing Expansion Into Cannabis Edibles and Beverages in Multiple Regulated Jurisdictions
- Agritek Holdings, Inc. Announces Upcoming CEO Webcast Interview Discussing Initial Order of 25,000 Units With Colorado’s Top Selling Cannabis Edibles Brand, Mountain High Suckers, for Puerto Rico Through Exclusive Licensee 1919 Clinic
Follow Us on Social Media
Cannabis Financial Network (CannabisFN) is brought to you by TDM Financial, a financial media group and owner of SECFilings.com with over a decade of experience educating the markets, profiling public and private companies, and developing specific investor audiences. CannabisFN is the largest dedicated financial network covering the cannabis and medical marijuana (MMJ) industries and publishes industry news, thought leader and executive interviews, and stories on the fluid business and regulatory environment while serving as a leading corporate communications platform for companies operating in the industry.
Disclaimer: Except for the historical information presented herein, matters discussed in this article contain forward-looking statements that are subject to certain risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such statements. Emerging Growth LLC dba TDM Financial, which owns CannabisFN, is not registered with any financial or securities regulatory authority, and does not provide nor claims to provide investment advice or recommendations to readers of this release. Emerging Growth LLC dba TDM Financial, which owns CannabisFN, may from time to time have a position in the securities mentioned herein and will increase or decrease such positions without notice. For making specific investment decisions, readers should seek their own advice and that of their own professional advisers. Emerging Growth LLC dba TDM Financial, which owns CannabisFN, may be compensated for its Services in the form of cash-based and/or equity- based compensation in the companies it writes about, or a combination of the two. For full disclosure please visit: http://www.cannabisfn.com/legal-disclaimer/.