American Cannabis Company Inc. (OTC:AMMJ)Detailed Quote
In this interview CFN’s Dan Wise asks Trent Woloveck, COO of American Cannabis Company (OTCQB: AMMJ), about the role of consulting in the marijuana and cannabis industry. Discussion also includes new products such as The Cultivation Cube™ and The Satchel™.
American Cannabis Company (“ACC”) offers end-to-end solutions to existing and aspiring participants in the cannabis industry. We utilize our industry expertise to provide business planning and market assessment services, assist state licensing procurement, create business infrastructure and operational best practices. Through our two vertically integrated businesses, American Cannabis Consulting and Trade Winds Inc., a group purchasing organization, we support our clients from concept to creation to commercialization.
Past Video Coverage:
- American Cannabis Company Announces Its Maryland Client Was Awarded an Operational License for the States Marijuana Dispensary Program
- American Cannabis (AMMJ) Reports Q3 SoHum Living Soil Sales of $53K
- The Art & Science of Agriculture in Soil
- American Cannabis (AMMJ) Helps Canadian Client Secure License
- OWC Pharma (OWCP) Advances Study & Expands into Consulting
Around the Web
- American Cannabis Company, Inc. Announces Strategic Partnership With American Leaf & Joint Submission of Retail Dispensary Application in Massachusetts
- American Cannabis Company, Inc. Announces Successful Deployment of Two Retail Dispensaries For Clients In Colorado & Oklahoma
- American Cannabis Company, Inc. Provides Company Update On Overall Progress & Recent Activities
- American Cannabis Company, Inc. Announces It Has Secured A Cultivation Facility Design Contract With A New Client In Macedonia
- American Cannabis Company, Inc. Announces It Has Secured An Industrial Hemp Services Contract With A New Client In The State Of Alabama & Will Be Working With The University Of Alabama On Hemp Research
Follow Us on Social Media
Cannabis Financial Network (CannabisFN) is brought to you by TDM Financial, a financial media group and owner of SECFilings.com with over a decade of experience educating the markets, profiling public and private companies, and developing specific investor audiences. CannabisFN is the largest dedicated financial network covering the cannabis and medical marijuana (MMJ) industries and publishes industry news, thought leader and executive interviews, and stories on the fluid business and regulatory environment while serving as a leading corporate communications platform for companies operating in the industry.
Disclaimer: Except for the historical information presented herein, matters discussed in this article contain forward-looking statements that are subject to certain risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such statements. Emerging Growth LLC dba TDM Financial, which owns CannabisFN, is not registered with any financial or securities regulatory authority, and does not provide nor claims to provide investment advice or recommendations to readers of this release. Emerging Growth LLC dba TDM Financial, which owns CannabisFN, may from time to time have a position in the securities mentioned herein and will increase or decrease such positions without notice. For making specific investment decisions, readers should seek their own advice and that of their own professional advisers. Emerging Growth LLC dba TDM Financial, which owns CannabisFN, may be compensated for its Services in the form of cash-based and/or equity- based compensation in the companies it writes about, or a combination of the two. For full disclosure please visit: http://www.cannabisfn.com/legal-disclaimer/.