Amfil Technologies, Inc. (OTC:AMFE)Detailed Quote
In this episode we will be talking to Mr. Ambrose Fillis, President of The GroZone Project and CEO of ACTS Systems which recently launched a joint venture with Amfil Technologies.
Amfil Technologies currently has 3 subsidiaries under its umbrella. The first, Amfil Resources
which owns mining and prospecting permits totaling approx. 11,000 acres in the Goldfields of Guyana, South America. The second, Interloc-Kings, a hardscape construction company specializing in the installation of stone and wood products in the Greater Toronto Area, and thirdly, the recently launched joint venture with ACTS-systems for the Grozone line of products geared towards the Medical Marijuana and legal grow and processing facilities including edible and extract facilities worldwide.
Amfil Technologies is a New York State Corporation formed in June of 1985 and is a publically traded U.S. Reporting SEC Filer under the ticker symbol AMFE. The company has been publically traded since March of 1986 with no-recapitalizations or share roll backs in its 28 year history and currently has a public float with the DTC of less than 165M.
Around the Web
- Amfil Technologies Inc. Announces The Opening of The Snakes & Lattes First USA Location in Tempe, AZ and Attendance At The Largest Board Game Convention in Essen, Germany Debuting Newly Published Games
- Amfil Technologies Inc. Completes Multi-Year Audit and Submits for Uplist to OTCQB, Confirms 2017 Year End Revenues of $8,168,251 and Year Over Year Increase of +3500%
- Amfil Technologies Inc. Provides Update On The USA Expansion of The Snakes & Lattes Subsidiary Including Charlotte, Houston, and New Commitments For Denver & Fort Collins, Colorado
- Amfil Technologies Inc. Signs LOI To Open A New Snakes & Lattes Venue in Charlotte, North Carolina And Announces That A Location Will Also Be Coming To Denver, Colorado
- Amfil Technologies Inc. Announces A Firm PO Received From Walmart For Multiple Of The New In-House Published Game Titles From the Recently Acquired ‘Morning’ Subsidiary
Follow Us on Social Media
Cannabis Financial Network (CannabisFN) is brought to you by TDM Financial, a financial media group and owner of SECFilings.com with over a decade of experience educating the markets, profiling public and private companies, and developing specific investor audiences. CannabisFN is the largest dedicated financial network covering the cannabis and medical marijuana (MMJ) industries and publishes industry news, thought leader and executive interviews, and stories on the fluid business and regulatory environment while serving as a leading corporate communications platform for companies operating in the industry.
Disclaimer: Except for the historical information presented herein, matters discussed in this article contain forward-looking statements that are subject to certain risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such statements. Emerging Growth LLC dba TDM Financial, which owns CannabisFN, is not registered with any financial or securities regulatory authority, and does not provide nor claims to provide investment advice or recommendations to readers of this release. Emerging Growth LLC dba TDM Financial, which owns CannabisFN, may from time to time have a position in the securities mentioned herein and will increase or decrease such positions without notice. For making specific investment decisions, readers should seek their own advice and that of their own professional advisers. Emerging Growth LLC dba TDM Financial, which owns CannabisFN, may be compensated for its Services in the form of cash-based and/or equity- based compensation in the companies it writes about, or a combination of the two. For full disclosure please visit: http://www.cannabisfn.com/legal-disclaimer/.