Canadian Cannabis Corp. (OTC: CCAN)
Using an education and research focused platform targeted at healthcare providers and patients, Canadian Cannabis Corporation (CCC) will provide the highest quality medical marijuana to help manage a range of specific medical conditions and helps patients obtain their monthly prescription in a simple, seamless and transparent way. Where other Canadian marijuana growers are struggling with quality control and repeated recalls, CCC has the team and systems in place ensure the highest quality for its future patients. CCC is an innovator in the sector with globally recognized experts forming a core of its team including the first federally licensed grower in the United States.
- Emerald Health Therapeutics Introduces Unique Premium CBD Oil SYNC 25 to British Columbia Recreational Marketplace
- Rubicon Organics Becomes Largest Organic Licensed Producer in Canada
- THC BioMed Bestseller for Online British Columbia Liquor Distribution Branch
- Canadian Cannabis Corp. to Acquire Controlling Interest in Novo Healthnet
Around the Web
- Canadian Cannabis Corp Announces the Execution of a Revised Settlement Agreement For Sale of the Assets of The Clinic Network Inc.
- Canadian Cannabis Corp Enters Settlement Agreement For Potential Sale of the Assets of The Clinic Network Inc.
- Canadian Cannabis Corp Explains Move to Acquire 100% of Tree of Knowledge, Inc. and Signed LOI
- Canadian Cannabis Corp enters into Letter of intent to acquire 100% of international CBD producer, Tree of Knowledge inc.
- Canadian Cannabis Corp Joint Venture to Acquire 70% of Medicinal Cannabis Resource Centers Inc.
Follow Us on Social Media
Cannabis Financial Network (CannabisFN) is brought to you by TDM Financial, a financial media group and owner of SECFilings.com with over a decade of experience educating the markets, profiling public and private companies, and developing specific investor audiences. CannabisFN is the largest dedicated financial network covering the cannabis and medical marijuana (MMJ) industries and publishes industry news, thought leader and executive interviews, and stories on the fluid business and regulatory environment while serving as a leading corporate communications platform for companies operating in the industry.
Disclaimer: Except for the historical information presented herein, matters discussed in this article contain forward-looking statements that are subject to certain risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such statements. Emerging Growth LLC dba TDM Financial, which owns CannabisFN, is not registered with any financial or securities regulatory authority, and does not provide nor claims to provide investment advice or recommendations to readers of this release. Emerging Growth LLC dba TDM Financial, which owns CannabisFN, may from time to time have a position in the securities mentioned herein and will increase or decrease such positions without notice. For making specific investment decisions, readers should seek their own advice and that of their own professional advisers. Emerging Growth LLC dba TDM Financial, which owns CannabisFN, may be compensated for its Services in the form of cash-based and/or equity- based compensation in the companies it writes about, or a combination of the two. For full disclosure please visit: http://www.cannabisfn.com/legal-disclaimer/.