Cannabix Technologies Inc. (CSE:BLO)(OTC:BLOZF)Detailed Quote
President of Cannabix Technologies Inc. (OTC: BLOZF) (CSE: BLO) Kal Malhi recently sat down with CFN’s Dan Wise at this years Marijuana Investor Summit (MIS) 2015. In this interview Dan Wise asks Kal Malhi a number of questions relating to his expert team, development status, and target markets.
Cannabix Technologies Inc. is the developer of the patent pending Cannabix Marijuana Breathalyzer for law enforcement. The Cannabix Marijuana Breathalyzer drug-impairment recognition system is based on breath testing technology that has been developed in Sweden and has been clinically researched to be successful in testing individuals for recent consumption of the THC component of marijuana. The Company is advancing its products to enable law enforcement personnel to use this technology to enhance detection of marijuana impaired driving offenses on North American roads at a time when marijuana is becoming legal in many jurisdictions. The Company’s drug-testing device will detect Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC- the psychoactive component of marijuana that causes intoxication) using breath samples. The device will provide rapid detection of THC and can be used roadside to identify drivers intoxicated by the use of marijuana. The device can also be useful for other practical applications such as testing employees in the workplace where intoxication by THC can be hazardous.
Past Video Coverage:
- Cannabix Technologies Provides Update on Marijuana Breathalyzer Development
- Dangerous Opinions Spur Need for Cannabis Breathalyzer
- Cannabix Technologies Files THC Based Ignition Interlock Patent Application and Provides Update on Marijuana Breathalyzer Development
- Cannabix: Capitalize on Pent-Up Demand for Cannabis Breathalyzer
- Cannabix Technologies Develops Beta 3.0 Marijuana Breathalyzer and Provides Update
Around the Web
- Cannabix unaware of any material change
- Cannabix Technologies Inc. Closes $4.6 Million Bought Deal Private Placement and $977,500 Concurrent Non-Brokered Private Placement
- Cannabix Technologies makes “50 B.C. Innovations to Watch List” with Marijuana Breathalyzer, Added to CSE25 Index
- Dangerous Opinions Spur Need for Cannabis Breathalyzer – CFN Media
- Cannabix: Capitalize on Pent-Up Demand for Cannabis Breathalyzer — CFN Media
Follow Us on Social Media
Cannabis Financial Network (CannabisFN) is brought to you by TDM Financial, a financial media group and owner of SECFilings.com with over a decade of experience educating the markets, profiling public and private companies, and developing specific investor audiences. CannabisFN is the largest dedicated financial network covering the cannabis and medical marijuana (MMJ) industries and publishes industry news, thought leader and executive interviews, and stories on the fluid business and regulatory environment while serving as a leading corporate communications platform for companies operating in the industry.
Disclaimer: Except for the historical information presented herein, matters discussed in this article contain forward-looking statements that are subject to certain risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such statements. Emerging Growth LLC dba TDM Financial, which owns CannabisFN, is not registered with any financial or securities regulatory authority, and does not provide nor claims to provide investment advice or recommendations to readers of this release. Emerging Growth LLC dba TDM Financial, which owns CannabisFN, may from time to time have a position in the securities mentioned herein and will increase or decrease such positions without notice. For making specific investment decisions, readers should seek their own advice and that of their own professional advisers. Emerging Growth LLC dba TDM Financial, which owns CannabisFN, may be compensated for its Services in the form of cash-based and/or equity- based compensation in the companies it writes about, or a combination of the two. For full disclosure please visit: http://www.cannabisfn.com/legal-disclaimer/.