CannaVEST Corp. (OTCQB:CANV)Detailed Quote
CannaVEST is in the business of developing, producing, marketing and selling raw oil and end-consumer products containing agricultural hemp-based compounds with a focus on cannabidiol (CBD). CannaVEST is pioneering an emerging worldwide trend to re-energize the production of agricultural hemp and to foster its many uses for consumers. CannaVEST’s health and wellness raw agricultural and consumer products are produced with cannabidiol (CBD). CannaVEST believes that they are the largest supplier of low-THC CBD oil in the world.
Past Video Coverage:
In this CFN interview, Chris Boucher of CannaVEST explains their focus on agricultural hemp. CannaVEST is creating a massive supply chain to make cannabidiol affordable to everyone. The hope is to educate the public on CBD and supply companies with the materials to make their own product.
CannaVEST develops, produces and markets raw oil and end consumer products containing agricultural hemp-based compounds with a specific focus on cannabidiol.
- AgraFlora Organics Provides Guidance and Facility Expansion Updates at Toronto, ON Brewhouse; Increases Production Capacities by 30%
- Aurora Cannabis Prepared for Expansion of Canada’s Cannabis Market
- Auxly Announces Strategic Agreement with Lonza for Liquid Filled Capsules and Fill and Seal Technology
- Canopy Rivers Makes US$10 Million Investment in Plant Genetics Innovator ZeaKal
- Canopy Growth provides update on international operations and activities
Around the Web
- California Will Vote On Recreational Marijuana Legalization
- Will Medical Marijuana Take Biotech Stocks To A New High
- CV Sciences, Inc. Announces Stock Ticker Change to CVSI
- CV Sciences, Inc. Announces Supporting Sponsorship of, and Events During, Hemp History Week June 6-12, 2016
- CV Sciences, Inc. Reports Financial Results for the Three Months Ended March 31, 2016
Follow Us on Social Media
Cannabis Financial Network (CannabisFN) is brought to you by TDM Financial, a financial media group and owner of SECFilings.com with over a decade of experience educating the markets, profiling public and private companies, and developing specific investor audiences. CannabisFN is the largest dedicated financial network covering the cannabis and medical marijuana (MMJ) industries and publishes industry news, thought leader and executive interviews, and stories on the fluid business and regulatory environment while serving as a leading corporate communications platform for companies operating in the industry.
Disclaimer: Except for the historical information presented herein, matters discussed in this article contain forward-looking statements that are subject to certain risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such statements. Emerging Growth LLC dba TDM Financial, which owns CannabisFN, is not registered with any financial or securities regulatory authority, and does not provide nor claims to provide investment advice or recommendations to readers of this release. Emerging Growth LLC dba TDM Financial, which owns CannabisFN, may from time to time have a position in the securities mentioned herein and will increase or decrease such positions without notice. For making specific investment decisions, readers should seek their own advice and that of their own professional advisers. Emerging Growth LLC dba TDM Financial, which owns CannabisFN, may be compensated for its Services in the form of cash-based and/or equity- based compensation in the companies it writes about, or a combination of the two. For full disclosure please visit: http://www.cannabisfn.com/legal-disclaimer/.