Lexaria Corp. (OTC:LXRP) (CSE:LXX)Detailed Quote
In this CFN exclusive interview Dan Wise talks to Chris Bunka, CEO of Lexaria Corp. Chris discusses his company’s patents on technology to en-corporate CBD and THC into lipids. This technology will greatly change the edible industry allowing for more controlled dosage while increasing deliver-ability. Learn more about products at Lexaria Corp here.
Lexaria Corp is an aspiring producer of medical marijuana under Canada’s Marihuana for Medical Purposes Regulations (“MMPR”). On March 5, 2014, the company signed a joint venture with Enertopia Corp. (OTC: ENRT) (CSE: TOP) with the goal of bringing a 60,000 square foot cultivation facility online.
In December 2014, the company acquire Poviva Tea LLC and changed the subsidiary’s name to ViPova. ViPova produces a hemp-based CBD compound that’s completely legal to produce and sell in the United States given its low THC content. With a proprietary lipid-based technology for infusing foods and drinks with CBDs, the company plans on launching its ViPova Teas in 2015.
Past Video Coverage:
- CFN Exclusive CEO Interview: Lexaria’s DehydraTECH™ Could Transform the $680 Billion Tobacco Industry
- Lexaria’s DehydraTECH™ Triples Bioavailability of CBD in Human Trial
- Significant Bioavailability Results in Human Clinical Trial using Lexaria’s DehydraTECH™ Powered TurboCBD™ Capsules
- Lexaria Bioscience and Hill Street Beverage Company Announce Definitive Agreement for Cannabis-Infused Beverages
- Lexaria DehydraTECH™ Shows Promise in Nervous System Disorders
Around the Web
- NetworkNewsAudio Announces Audio Press Release (APR) on Lexaria Bioscience Offers Consumers and Investors Viable Alternative for Drug Delivery
- NetworkNewsWire Announces Publication on Viable and Effective Alternatives for Nicotine Delivery
- CFN Exclusive Interview: Lexarias DehydraTECH Could Transform the $680 Billion Tobacco Industry — CFN Media
- Lexaria Bioscience Announces Further Advancement of Edibles Nicotine Testing: Delivery Measured Within Minutes
- Lexaria’s DehydraTECH Triples Bioavailability of CBD in Human Trial — CFN Media
Follow Us on Social Media
Cannabis Financial Network (CannabisFN) is brought to you by TDM Financial, a financial media group and owner of SECFilings.com with over a decade of experience educating the markets, profiling public and private companies, and developing specific investor audiences. CannabisFN is the largest dedicated financial network covering the cannabis and medical marijuana (MMJ) industries and publishes industry news, thought leader and executive interviews, and stories on the fluid business and regulatory environment while serving as a leading corporate communications platform for companies operating in the industry.
Disclaimer: Except for the historical information presented herein, matters discussed in this article contain forward-looking statements that are subject to certain risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such statements. Emerging Growth LLC dba TDM Financial, which owns CannabisFN, is not registered with any financial or securities regulatory authority, and does not provide nor claims to provide investment advice or recommendations to readers of this release. Emerging Growth LLC dba TDM Financial, which owns CannabisFN, may from time to time have a position in the securities mentioned herein and will increase or decrease such positions without notice. For making specific investment decisions, readers should seek their own advice and that of their own professional advisers. Emerging Growth LLC dba TDM Financial, which owns CannabisFN, may be compensated for its Services in the form of cash-based and/or equity- based compensation in the companies it writes about, or a combination of the two. For full disclosure please visit: http://www.cannabisfn.com/legal-disclaimer/.