OrganiGram Inc. (OTC: OGRMF) (TSX-V: OGI)Detailed Quote
ORGANIGRAM, is licensed by Health Canada to be an Authorized Licensed Producer under the Marihuana for Medical Purposes Regulation (MMPR), including the Good Manufacturing Practices as well as the security directives as defined by the Office of Controlled Substances. Organigram specializes in the production of Organic, Condition Specific Medical Marijuana. The company focuses on responding to real patient needs by providing both Patients and Doctors a means to better assess and select the right medical marijuana for the right reason with confidence and understanding.
Organigram is headquartered in Moncton, New Brunswick, and is a publicly traded company on the TSX-V under the symbol “OGI” and OTCQB as well as the Frankfurt Exchange in Germany.
To learn more about Organigram please visit their website at organigram.ca.
- Organigram Reports Second Quarter Fiscal 2019 Results; Record Net Revenue of $26.9 Million
- Organigram Releases Cross-Platform Mobile Application for Medical Patients
- Organigram Signs Quebec Letter of Intent; Now in All 10 Canadian Provinces
- Valens Signs Multi-Year Cannabis Extraction Agreement with Organigram
- Organigram Reports Record Net Revenue of $12.4 Million Up 287% Sequentially Quarter-over-Quarter; Adjusted Gross Margin of 71%
Around the Web
- Cannabis stocks pare early gains as Canopy secures future foothold in the U.S.
- CGC, HEXO, CTST Moving Higher Today
- Aphria Trading Higher After the Big Selloff Yesterday
- Cannabis Stock on Focus: Laying Out the Game-Plan for Marijuana Producer OrganiGram
- Cannabis stocks rally after 3 surveys find Americans increasingly favor legalization
Follow Us on Social Media
Cannabis Financial Network (CannabisFN) is brought to you by TDM Financial, a financial media group and owner of SECFilings.com with over a decade of experience educating the markets, profiling public and private companies, and developing specific investor audiences. CannabisFN is the largest dedicated financial network covering the cannabis and medical marijuana (MMJ) industries and publishes industry news, thought leader and executive interviews, and stories on the fluid business and regulatory environment while serving as a leading corporate communications platform for companies operating in the industry.
Disclaimer: Except for the historical information presented herein, matters discussed in this article contain forward-looking statements that are subject to certain risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such statements. Emerging Growth LLC dba TDM Financial, which owns CannabisFN, is not registered with any financial or securities regulatory authority, and does not provide nor claims to provide investment advice or recommendations to readers of this release. Emerging Growth LLC dba TDM Financial, which owns CannabisFN, may from time to time have a position in the securities mentioned herein and will increase or decrease such positions without notice. For making specific investment decisions, readers should seek their own advice and that of their own professional advisers. Emerging Growth LLC dba TDM Financial, which owns CannabisFN, may be compensated for its Services in the form of cash-based and/or equity- based compensation in the companies it writes about, or a combination of the two. For full disclosure please visit: http://www.cannabisfn.com/legal-disclaimer/.