Supreme Pharmaceuticals Inc. (OTC: SPRWF) (CSE: SL)Detailed Quote
Supreme is a Canadian-owned and operated company whose mission is to enhance the quality of life of its patients and clients by producing sun-grown medical marijuana of the highest standards, quality and value. The company aims to become a client-centered, environmentally-friendly and affordable medical marijuana marketplace sustained by the marriage of commercial agriculture and traditional growing.
The company’s core principles include:
- Natural: Sun-grown and green;
- Accessible: Affordable and inclusive;
- Responsive: Efficient and effective.
The company’s state-of-the-art Supreme Greenhouse is located in Kincardine, Ontario, in the heart of the Great Lakes and in one of North America’s most beautiful agricultural regions. Currently, the company is awaiting pre-license inspection from Health Canada before beginning operations. Supreme is preapproved by Health Canada to grow produce and distribute 24,000 kilograms of marijuana per annum once these inspections are completed to the government’s satisfaction.
For more information, see the following resources:
- Supreme Cannabis Expands Production & Distribution Footprint to Canada’s Largest Market
- Working Behind the Scenes: Supreme Cannabis Builds Strong Core Business
- Friday Night: An Early Mover in Nevada with Global Expansion Plans
- Canopy Growth’s Low Correlation with the Markets
- Canopy Growth: Perfectly Positioned in Canada’s Market
Around the Web
- Supreme Cannabis Secures Supply Agreement For The Province Of Ontario
- 3 Cannabis Companies Discuss Emerging Market Opportunities
- Working Behind the Scenes: Supreme Cannabis Builds Strong Core Business — CFN Media
- What Analysts Expect for CannTrust
- Supreme Cannabis Preparing for Growth as Cannabis Legalization Moves Forward
Follow Us on Social Media
Cannabis Financial Network (CannabisFN) is brought to you by TDM Financial, a financial media group and owner of SECFilings.com with over a decade of experience educating the markets, profiling public and private companies, and developing specific investor audiences. CannabisFN is the largest dedicated financial network covering the cannabis and medical marijuana (MMJ) industries and publishes industry news, thought leader and executive interviews, and stories on the fluid business and regulatory environment while serving as a leading corporate communications platform for companies operating in the industry.
Disclaimer: Except for the historical information presented herein, matters discussed in this article contain forward-looking statements that are subject to certain risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such statements. Emerging Growth LLC dba TDM Financial, which owns CannabisFN, is not registered with any financial or securities regulatory authority, and does not provide nor claims to provide investment advice or recommendations to readers of this release. Emerging Growth LLC dba TDM Financial, which owns CannabisFN, may from time to time have a position in the securities mentioned herein and will increase or decrease such positions without notice. For making specific investment decisions, readers should seek their own advice and that of their own professional advisers. Emerging Growth LLC dba TDM Financial, which owns CannabisFN, may be compensated for its Services in the form of cash-based and/or equity- based compensation in the companies it writes about, or a combination of the two. For full disclosure please visit: http://www.cannabisfn.com/legal-disclaimer/.