The MaryJane Group, Inc. (OTCQB:MJMJ)Detailed Quote
This CFN Interview with Joel C. Schneider, CEO of The MaryJane Group, Inc. (OTCQB: MJMJ) examines his company’s role in the expanding canna-lodging industry. Explore the new cannabis hospitality and tourism economy in this exclusive CFN video.
The MaryJane Group is the leader and creator of the canna-lifestyle hospitality sector, committed to strengthening the recreational cannabis industry through their unique brand portfolio and trusted partnerships.
Founded in 2014 by Joel Schneider, the company has capitalized on the passing of Colorado Amendment 64, by establishing lodging accommodations dedicated to the growing canna-tourism industry. The MaryJane Group owns and operates two Bud+Breakfast™ locations, the cannabis-friendly lodges in the United States.
- CLS Holdings USA, Inc Announces Receipt for Final Prospectus From Ontario Securities Commission and Conditional Approval to List on the Canadian Securities Exchange
- Colorado’s Top Marijuana Stocks
- Cashing in on Cannabis: CrowdGather’s Smart Approach to capturing value from the Industry
- The MaryJane Group, Inc.
- Benzinga Talks with MaryJane Group CEO Joel Schneider
Around the Web
- The MaryJane Group, Inc. Extends Lease of the Adagio until December 31, 2016
- MARYJANE GROUP, INC. Financials
- Navigating within Volatile Markets — Research Notes on The Maryjane Group, Portage Resources, Provision Holding and Seiko Epson
- The MaryJane Group, Inc. CEO Updates Shareholders with Live Interview Today on SiriusXM Radio
- Cashing in on Cannabis: CrowdGather’s Smart Approach to Capturing Value From the Industry
Follow Us on Social Media
Cannabis Financial Network (CannabisFN) is brought to you by TDM Financial, a financial media group and owner of SECFilings.com with over a decade of experience educating the markets, profiling public and private companies, and developing specific investor audiences. CannabisFN is the largest dedicated financial network covering the cannabis and medical marijuana (MMJ) industries and publishes industry news, thought leader and executive interviews, and stories on the fluid business and regulatory environment while serving as a leading corporate communications platform for companies operating in the industry.
Disclaimer: Except for the historical information presented herein, matters discussed in this article contain forward-looking statements that are subject to certain risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such statements. Emerging Growth LLC dba TDM Financial, which owns CannabisFN, is not registered with any financial or securities regulatory authority, and does not provide nor claims to provide investment advice or recommendations to readers of this release. Emerging Growth LLC dba TDM Financial, which owns CannabisFN, may from time to time have a position in the securities mentioned herein and will increase or decrease such positions without notice. For making specific investment decisions, readers should seek their own advice and that of their own professional advisers. Emerging Growth LLC dba TDM Financial, which owns CannabisFN, may be compensated for its Services in the form of cash-based and/or equity- based compensation in the companies it writes about, or a combination of the two. For full disclosure please visit: http://www.cannabisfn.com/legal-disclaimer/.