Vape Holdings Inc. (OTC:VAPE)Detailed Quote
Vape Holdings is a company focused on the acquisition and development of innovative companies in the vaporizer industry. The Company strives to provide consumers with the healthiest, most sustainable options to market, and to drive innovation in a rapidly expanding industry.
Vape intends to aggressively market healthy vaporization options as it identifies companies and brands that are synergistic with the Company’s vision and business model. While many claim that the changing times are bringing about a “new” industry, Vape holdings has put together a management team that has been actively involved in this space, helping to build a better tomorrow for vaporizer enthusiasts.
The Company’s founders accept the status quo as nothing more than a starting point, a place from which to build a better, safer, more effective alternative. And that starts with HIVE.
- Sunniva Estimates Over USD $55 Million Revenue in 2019 From Sunniva Branded Products in California and Secures Additional USD $4.0 Million in Purchase Orders
- Valens Increases Extraction Capacity Significantly to 240,000KG
- Origin House Subsidiary Trichome Financial Corp Announces Launch of Financing in Connection with Go-Public Transaction and Provides Corporate Update
- Sunniva Announces Completion of $15 Million Convertible Debenture Financing
- Flow Kana Raises $125 Million to Build Largest Sustainable Cannabis Supply Chain
Around the Web
- FDA plans to ban menthol cigarettes; homeless veteran involved in money scam is missing
- Vape Holdings provides clarity on its HIVE Ceramics Product Line
- VAPE Holdings announces settlement, gives Business Update
- VAPE Holdings releases Earnings, gives operational update
- VAPE HOLDINGS, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Creation of a Direct Financial Ob
Follow Us on Social Media
Cannabis Financial Network (CannabisFN) is brought to you by TDM Financial, a financial media group and owner of SECFilings.com with over a decade of experience educating the markets, profiling public and private companies, and developing specific investor audiences. CannabisFN is the largest dedicated financial network covering the cannabis and medical marijuana (MMJ) industries and publishes industry news, thought leader and executive interviews, and stories on the fluid business and regulatory environment while serving as a leading corporate communications platform for companies operating in the industry.
Disclaimer: Except for the historical information presented herein, matters discussed in this article contain forward-looking statements that are subject to certain risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such statements. Emerging Growth LLC dba TDM Financial, which owns CannabisFN, is not registered with any financial or securities regulatory authority, and does not provide nor claims to provide investment advice or recommendations to readers of this release. Emerging Growth LLC dba TDM Financial, which owns CannabisFN, may from time to time have a position in the securities mentioned herein and will increase or decrease such positions without notice. For making specific investment decisions, readers should seek their own advice and that of their own professional advisers. Emerging Growth LLC dba TDM Financial, which owns CannabisFN, may be compensated for its Services in the form of cash-based and/or equity- based compensation in the companies it writes about, or a combination of the two. For full disclosure please visit: http://www.cannabisfn.com/legal-disclaimer/.